2020 has been quite the year for the Arizona Real estate industry. Early in the year, it was unknown how our market would be, in the following months of a government shutdown, but the
29 Superb Ways To Update The Porch And Patio
Dated: August 15 2017
Evenings are great time to spend on your porch and patio especially during the hot season. Or if you love spending time outdoors to enjoy the nice weather, then your porch and patio can be that best place. Your home needs some ideas to make it more “homey”, and the porch is no exception. If you decorate it well, you can make your time even more enjoyable and comfortable. And more, it can help to enhance the curb appeal of your home and makes your guests look forward to seeing the inside of your home. From pallet welcoming post to swing bed to tower of flowers, we have found 29 awesome do it yourself projects to update your patio and porch. Enjoy!
1. Create a Chessboard Patio
2. Add wide surface on top of deck railing as a bar for plates and drinks.
3. Dress up your patio space with drop cloth curtains not rod required.
Get Tutorial at ====> debbie-debbiedoos.com
4. Place potted plants inside these buried pots for easy landscaping.
5. Build a covered patio with fireplace to enjoy upcoming Fall nights.
6. Downspout rain garden built with rocks and stones to solve drainage problems.
7. Install a childproof gate to transform the porch area into a perfect kid’s playroom.
8. Hide the AC unit to up the curb appeal of your front patio.
Get Tutorial at ====> tarynwhiteaker.com
9. Put a swing chair or swing bed for relaxing.
10. Red painted pallet fence decorated with box planter.
11. Create several trellises for clematis climbing wall.
12. Install a welcoming post and fence from pallets or an address post plant hanger.
Bottom Project Tutorial ====> shanty-2-chic.com
13. A Patio Dining Table with a Drinks Cooler Inside.
14. Create an easy water garden on your patio.
Get Tutorial at ====> youtube.com
15. Tile your patio floor to make it look like a million bucks.
16. Tower of Flowers or Tiered Front Porch Fairy Garden
17. Add trellis to get a degree of privacy for a porch.
Get Tutorial at ====> rkblack.com
Tutorial at ====> smartschoolhouse.com
Get Tutorial at ====> 3littlegreenwoods.com
Get Tutorial here ====> thehorticult.com